HOUNDSTOOTH NAILS


Wow, my last nail post was quite a long time ago! Since I'm at school again I don't have a lot of time anymore for my nails as I'm late at home sometimes. But I wanted to do houndstooth nails so badly, and thursday night I finally had time to do it!



You're probably thinking right now: "how did she get the print so perfect?!" Well, I must say it's not hand painted (I will praise the one who can hand paint this perfectly!). Also I didn't create this using stamps... but there's a much easier way to do this; I used Sally Hansen Salon effects real nail polish strips.



I was always a bit skeptical about those nail strips, as I always thought it wouldn't get on your nails smoothly, but honestly, this was really easy to apply! Maybe it's because the strips were made with real nail polish, which makes it a little thicker than the foil where nail strips are usually made of.
I was really surprised about the result, too bad they're not available in Holland. I bought them at Walmart for approximately 8 dollars, which is a good price looking at the result. The packaging says it lasts up to 10 days, but I'm not so sure about that...we'll see.

5 comments:

  1. They look amazing! I've always been a bit skeptical about nails strips too but I think your post might have changed my mind, now following :)

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ,nail art ,,always amazing about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw these are so cool! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jammer dat je blog engels is. :(
    Ik volg alleen nl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! x