FAA 2012 is launched...



Hi guys! I haven't been around here for probably a week, but I announced my busy schedule earlier, so I hope you don't mind! You probably have already guessed what I'm going to tell you, but do you remember my post about the Fashion Against aids collection? I showed you my favourites, and you could have known that at least one item would be hanging in my closet...but what?


Yes, it's jacket! I have to thank my mom for this, as she knew I wanted it so bad. Lucky girl, you think. Well I am! She bought it last Thursday, the day H&M launched the FAA collection, and told me there were only a few left. I was (and still am!) happy as a kid in a candy store.
I love the print, colours, the fitting...just love it.


And also, it's reversable! Great when you want that rock vibe but not too much.
Wanted to make an outfit shot, but my head looked like crack as this week was pretty exhausting. But don't be sad there will be one soon!

Did you buy anything from the FAA 2012 collection? If yes, tell me what in the comment box below!

xoxo




Don't forget to follow me at Bloglovin, Twitter, Google Friend Connect (at the side bar) and Fashiolista

1 comment:

  1. how cool is that jacket! I have not dared going in H&M... I would buy everything there! nice Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! x